About American Airlines
Founded in 1931 as American Airways, American Airlines is a United States based airline headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas. Having a fleet size of 953 aircraft, the airline operates flights to 344 domestic and international destinations. American Airlines is considered to be the world’s largest airline by fleet size and revenue, and is a proud member of the OneWorld airline alliance.
American Airlines In-Flight Amenities
American Airlines Web Check-In
- * When you travel with American Airlines, you have the option to choose your seat in one of the premier cabin classes including Main Cabin Extra, and American Airlines Preferred. Best of all you can choose your seat at the time of booking, at check-in, or anytime in between.
- * Stay connected while you fly to your destination using in-flight Wi-Fi on select aircraft.
- * Keep yourself entertained with award winning movies, TV programs, games, and a wide variety of music with personal in-seat entertainment. There is also the option to use complimentary Samsung tablets and Bose headphones in First and Business Classes on select flights.
- * Feed your appetite with delicious snacks, light bites, or a warm meal on board. For longer routes many of these services are complimentary, and you are welcome to reserve specialty entrees before your flight.
- * Complement your meals with an award-winning wine selection. All alcoholic beverages are complimentary in the First and the Business Class, and available for purchase in Economy class.
Say goodbye to the line at the airport, and enjoy the ease of checking in from the comforts of home. For domestic flights, web check-in opens 24 hours before your flight and remains available until just 45 minutes before. For international flights web check-in is available up to 90 minutes before the scheduled departure of the flight.